Private lessons are more ideal for guests, who wants to have the first taste of freestyle skiing /snowboarding. We'll teach you all the important basics of snowpark rideing, to make sure that you'll have a safe, fun and very efficient progression. The private lessons are bookable during the whole winter season.
You'll get to know how to ride in the park and how to progress your freestyle skills in the right way. We will teach you how to jump on kickers, slide on boxes and show you all the greatest flatland tricks, that will make your overall skiing a lot more playfull and fun.
Required skiing skills: you don't need to be a professional skier to get into freestyle, but it is highly recommended to have a good parallel skiing technique before you start.
Required equipment: Helmet, twintip skis
Private lessons prices:
- 1 Day 4,0 hours. € 225,-
- 1/2 Day 2,0 hours. Afternoons € 110,-
- 1/2 Day 2,0 hours. Mornings € 122,-
- 1/2 Day 2,5 hours. Mornings € 150,-
- each additional person € 24,-
Please make sure that you have the right freestyle equipment for the lesson!
- Helmet and back-protector are mandatory!
- Skiers - twintip skis (curved up at the front and the back)
- Snowboarders - freestyle snowboard
You can rent your freestyle equimpent on the following locations: